Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our team! As a Junior Software Developer, you will be responsible for supporting our software development team in all aspects of the development, testing and implementation of our product.
Iotasol is a software development company providing its services across Australia, Canada, the USA, and India. Established in the year 2010, Iotasol has come a long way ever since. Over these 12 years, we have made a unique identity for ourselves with our quality, integrity, and commitment to values.
Iotasol is an organization with a very democratic culture. We strive to help every individual associated with us grow and develop professionally as well as personally. To understand our work and values better, kindly visit our company website.
Roles and responsibilities
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Developing innovative solutions
- Attending developer meetings
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team
- Continually improving coding skills
Skill set required
- Aptitude for troubleshooting software and logical reasoning. We put heavy emphasis on candidate’s problem solving capability and accordingly is a major selection criteria.
- Should have good communication skills in English.
- B.Tech, MCA / MSC IT (with min 65% marks academically – 10th onwards)
- Preferably has undergone industrial training in any of the above listed technologies
- Candidate should have completed his/her degree (no backlogs)